When I grow up, I wanna be 9 years old again.

There are probably two things that will make me squeal in delight like 99.99999 percent of the time:
 frills... and toys.
Now if these toys have a higher benefit than just looking good (and I'm talking about distracting me from things I don't wanna do, making this outfit go from "yupp" to "HELL YEAH!"), then I'm approximately five seconds away from hyperventilating.
AREAWARE (www.areaware.com) is the new hot. Design meets efficiency, meets extremely good prices, meets my inner child. Yeah. Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? This is the place to be.


Robotrilla Ashtray 


Twenty- one designers have put their awsomeness together and this is what you get: Shit loads of happiness. You can check out in which countries, cities and stores you will be able to find AREAWARE. For those of you, who are from Germany: www.frontlineshop.de has them as well.

             Retainer Necklace


Medium Cubebot


No comments:

Post a Comment