I'M WITH THE BAND.


I must admit, despite my love for certain H&M designs and products and despite my incredible love for music, all these band campaigns really started to ruin it for me.
Beastie Boys, Motörhead, Billy Idol, Blondie, etc etc etc... `ya know... Really great musicians but, seeing all these kids wearing their shirts for no reason, without statement, just for the fashion did kinda' start to enoy me.
...
BUT: There's one god of music they haven't capitalized (or at least it wasn't H&M)...
AC/DC!!! So I'll go ahead and put it down with the legendary words of Brian Johnson:

Back in black
I hate to say it
It's been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hangin' around
I've keep lookin' at the stars
'Cause they're gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I'll never die
I've got nine lives
Cats eyes
Usin' every one of them and runnin' wild...

Amen...

Ich muss zugeben, trotz meiner Liebe für gewisse H&M Designs und Produkte und trotz meiner unglaublichen Liebe zu Musik, fingen diese ganzen Band Kampaignen an es wirklich für mich zu ruinieren. Beastie Boys, Motörhead, Billy Idol, Blondie, etc etc etc... wisst ihr... wirklich großartige Musiker, aber diese ganzen Kids auf der Straße zu sehen, die die Shirts ohne Grund tragen, ohne Aussage, einfach nur um der Mode Willen, das fing wirklich an zu nerven.
...
ABER: Es gibt einen Gott den sie nicht kapitalisiert haben (oder zumindest nicht H&M)...
AC/DC!!! Also werde ich nun hergehen und es mit den legendären Worten von Brian Johnson sagen:


(Tut mir Leid, aber diese großartigen Zeilen zu übersetzen wäre unter meiner Hochachtung für diese Band also.... lernt English.)

No comments:

Post a Comment